November 29th-December 2nd
save the date!
November 29th - December 2nd
DET/CHE was founded in 1985 by media directors who felt a need to discuss shared work interests and problems which were not being addressed by existing professional media organizations. Today, DET/CHE is comprised of a membership cutting across all segments of California higher education – Private Colleges and Universities, the University of California, California State University, and California Community Colleges.
Drivers of Educational Technology / California Higher Education provides a unique forum for focusing on common management concerns within academic computing, instructional technology, media services, and distance education across all levels of higher education.
- To provide an organization and identity for managers of campus-wide educational technology services.
- To provide for an exchange among members of ideas and information relating to educational technology.
- To provide professional growth among members.
- To advocate statewide leadership that facilitates teaching and learning through the use of educational technology based upon proven research.
- To identify the uniqueness of roles played by the manager of educational technology services.
- To determine standards against which educational technology services can be measured and evaluated.
- To encourage interaction with teaching programs in educational technology.
- To provide information about educational technology to appropriate governmental agencies and legislative bodies.
Changing of the Guard
Meet our new members
We’re excited to announce our new DET/CHE Board members and executive team.
Join us next time!
DET/CHE Leadership Program . .. ...
Past Guest Speaker
det/che leadership Program
Leadership starts here.
More than just an inspirational motto, the opportunities with the DET/CHE Leadership Program inspire and provide participants the skillsets to reach the next level in their career.
Be the leader your institution needs.